# OPTO DYNAMIC SOUND ENHANCER #
MR. NUTCRACKER’s wide gain/volume range, coupled with the well balanced optical compressor makes it the ultimate tool for musicians with creative power, higher demands & not frightened of fresh news!
When you think any kind of compression sucks, turn down MR. NUTCRACKER’S COMP control to get it out of the way and use this pedal as a dynamic booster, enhancer, overdrive(r)! Most likely, though, you will soon recognise yourself turning that control up again as you suddenly started to like compression. Wow, what happened there?
MR. NUTCRACKER takes guitar & bass compression to a whole new level! And as you’re annoyed, since long ago, with the noise levels related to compressors you simply skipped them all!? Well, times have changed—this is a NUTCRACKER!
Even though MR. NUTCRACKER sounds great by itself, for example if you need to tune your levels or/and dynamics—it also works very well to tailor the overdrive in amps designed to accept higher input signals, like the legendary Marshall 2203/2204/JCM800 and its kinsfolk…
MR. NUTCRACKER also matches perfect with any other Himmelstrutz pedal—stacked in whatever order you prefer. Isn’t this very noisy? No, it’s surprisingly quiet, almost too quiet (to be possible)!
Mr. Nutcracker “Hot Shot Model” 2016
All original and handmade Himmelstrutz Elektro Art design.
- ▪ Optical compressor—approx. 10ms attack/100ms release—indicated with a minimal green or orange LED. With COMP control set to zero the compressor is eliminated/terminated
- ▪ Power Consumption: 9 V DC/1-3 mA (= rich battery life). Battery included.
- ▪ AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply)
- ▪ Dimensions (L/W/H): 111,6/61,6/50,0 mm (4,37/2,4/1,9 In)
- ▪ Weight: 450 grams/0,99 lbs—heavy!
- ▪ Colour, finish: May vary depending on season and reason. April 2012 until further: Stockholm White (RAL 9010) with grey/silver print
- ▪ GIMME—True bypass switching (push switch/blue LED)
- ▪ MODE—Compressor mode (2 way toggle) = more or less compression/string attack.
- ▪ BASS—more or less lower frequencies (3 way toggle).
- ▪ GAIN—From crispy clean to a light Overdrive.
- ▪ COMP—Compression grade, indicated by a small, green (or orange) LED.
- ▪ TREBLE—High frequencies control (passive).
- ▪ VOLUME—as loud as you’ll ever need.
DELIVERED WITH THIS PRODUCT
▪ 1 x 9 volts battery (6LR61)
▪ 1 x printed Owner’s Manual
▪ 1 x Warranty: The Himmelstrutz Elektro Art products includes a 1 year limited materials- and factory warranty (from delivery date). The warranty does not include batteries and consumables. Product service is free of charge during the warranty time. The warranty does not include errors due to product modifications, internal adjustments, disassembly, negligence/violence, incorrect power supply usage/incorrect connections or thunder. Shipping costs in non warranty cases is on the buyer.
At Himmelstrutz Elektro Art each product and unit is handcrafted with the mission to release the best possible sound, feel and looks.
As our available range is not mass-produced every item is unique, minor appearance differences may occur, without compromising quality—in rare cases it could also be minor dings in the color or print of the boxes. Returns due to this kind of irregularity will not be approved.
Please verify that the email address is the same email address as for your PayPal account. Different email addresses will be subject to additional verification and may lead to delays in the processing of your order. To expedite your approval, please make sure any two email addresses are identical. It is also recommended to use a Verified PayPal account. All prices at this place includes free shipping!
A correctly typed shipping address WITH A WORKING TELEPHONE/MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (exactly how to be printed on the parcel) is needed to fulfil the order/shipping process.
For your information: We don’t store any personal information about you. What we do, in case you order from us or sending us an email, is to temporarily save your email address so we can reply and deliver your goods. That’s all.