Jump on GRAMPS+ to daze and confuse. Which of course will make your band and audience gratefully amazed. Or use it on all guitar tracks on all your recordings for that not so shimmering, bowl movement provoking, beautiful sound.
Like the rest of the Himmelstrutz pedals GRAMPS+ will sound great at any volume. Just more wild, more fuzzy. Of course its also capable of generating lovely musical distortion sounds which will transform your sleepy, boring life into a creamy, distorted, versatile mess.
All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design, not in any way based on earlier or later known creations (except for our own, previous version, GRAMPS)
- ▪ Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a blue LED
- ▪ Power Consumption: 9 V DC/5-6 mA . Battery included.
- ▪ AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply)
- ▪ Dimensions (L/W/H): 111,6/61,6/50,0 mm (4,37/2,4/1,9 In)
- ▪ Weight: 450 grams/0,99 lbs—heavy!
- ▪ Colour, finish: May vary depending on season and sometimes a reason. 2010 until further: Stockholm White (RAL 9010)
- ▪ GAIN—Low/High/Guitar pickup selector (2-way switch)
- ▪ BIAS—Character of the day (3-way switch)
- ▪ GIMME—true bypass switching
- ▪ CREAM—Boost/Overdrive/Dist/Fuzz
- ▪ BASS—Bass/Fatness
- ▪ TREBLE—Treble/Sharpness
- ▪ VOLUME—Output Level
Even though GRAMPS+ sounds great by itself, used as anything from a Boost, a gentle or more driven Overdrive/Distortion or finally into a dark, addictive, provocative FUZZ* it also matches perfect with any other Himmelstrutz pedal—stacked in whatever order you prefer.
—Is this like visiting Hell, in Finland? Or Hell-sinki? Or Noise Hell!
—That’s a lot of questions…
—Well, you mean this pedal includes a noise gate?
—No, as the Himmelstrutz’ pedals don’t generate much unwanted noise.
* GRAMPS+ will never get way-out-of-control (weird gating/sick octaves/oscillating etc)—at least not when played by itself.
DELIVERED WITH THIS PRODUCT
▪ 1 x 9 volts battery (6LR61)
▪ 1 x printed Owner’s Manual
▪ 1 x Warranty: The Himmelstrutz Elektro Art products includes a 1 year limited materials- and factory warranty (from delivery date). The warranty does not include batteries and consumables. Product service is free of charge during the warranty time. The warranty does not include errors due to product modifications, internal adjustments, disassembly, negligence/violence, incorrect power supply usage/incorrect connections or thunder. Shipping costs in non warranty cases is on the buyer.
At Himmelstrutz Elektro Art each product and unit is handcrafted with the mission to release the best possible sound, feel and looks.
As our available range is not mass-produced every item is unique, minor appearance differences may occur, without compromising quality—in rare cases it could also be minor dings in the color or print of the boxes. Returns due to this kind of irregularity will not be approved.
Please verify that the email address is the same email address as for your PayPal account. Different email addresses will be subject to additional verification and may lead to delays in the processing of your order. To expedite your approval, please make sure any two email addresses are identical. It is also recommended to use a Verified PayPal account. All prices at this place includes free shipping!
A correctly typed shipping address WITH A WORKING TELEPHONE/MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (exactly how to be printed on the parcel) is needed to fulfil the order/shipping process.
For your information: We don’t store any personal information about you. What we do, in case you order from us or sending us an email, is to temporarily save your email address so we can reply and deliver your goods. That’s all.