Use the Tônker as a standalone low gain overdrive or booster to add fatness or cosmic flavors. Turn the Tônk/Drive control counterclockwise for traditional treble booster/tonky tones. Or clockwise for a more 'full range' sound. Further tailor your tone with the Bass and Treble controls. If that's not enough, just flip the toggles to tune into total CosmoSonic tastiness. The uses for the Tônker are as unlimited as your imagination!
- Tônk—Drive/Tônk control
- Bass—Lower frequencies control
- Treble—Upper frequencies control
- Volume—Output level
- Mid—mid character (3 way toggle)
- Gain—more/less gain/tônk (3 way toggle)
- GIMME—true bypass switching
- All pure original and handmade Himmelstrutz design. Not in any way based on early or later known creations
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a blue LED
- External control knobs: 'Tônk', 'Treble', 'Bass', 'Volume'
- External toggle switches: 'Mid', 'Gain'
- Power Consumption: 9 V DC/1,0 mA (= rich battery life). Battery included.
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply).
- Colour, finish: May vary depending on season and sometimes a reason. Jan 2012: 'Stockholm White' (RAL 9010)